For the racing experience this is as close as you can get without a racing license and a bucket of money.
We will send you out for a 10-minute practice then form you up ready to race! When the flag drops your off, test your race craft, pass the karts get to the front Chequered Flag! You will be given points for your finishing position for each race and the drivers with the most points at the conclusion of races are the Winner!
Please note: For all events listed below the following conditions apply:
- BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL. A minimum 7 days’ notice with 25% deposit is required, which is fully or partly refundable with 24-hour notice, if less than 24 hours’ notice all or part of the deposit will be forfeited.
- For regular GP the number Minimum number of drivers is10 and the Maximum 16
- for more than 16 your group will be in smaller groups the event will take longer, restrictions may apply.
- Participants must be a minimum 16 years of age.
- Drivers must arrive 30 minutes prior to booking time in order to complete paperwork and attend drivers safety brief
- Dress requirements must have enclosed footwear (work-boots are not desirable as they are to bulky for the foot area of the kart)
- Recommended long sleeves and long pants but not essential. No loose clothing that may get caught in moving parts (wheels, axles)
- Darwin Kart Hire operates a strict no drug and no alcohol policy, Alcoholic beverages can be consumed once driving is complete.